Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Accounts Payable Expert Junior (suitable for students)
New job opportunity in our Accounts Payable team is open! We would like to welcome both fresh graduates without experience in AP and candidates with knowledge in this area. What we need is advanced German and great team approach. Apply and join us!
And what we do?
In our international Accounts Payable team, we are handling different kinds of invoices in SAP platform and we are responsible for the closing activities. You have a chance to take part on interesting digitalization projects and support our improvement of best practices. You also have the opportunity to grow further and get the expertise in the area of international finance and accounting.
Which challenges are expecting you:
- processing complex business transactions in the accounts payable department
- ensure verification of invoices on legal requirements especially VAT and internal compliance
- posting invoices by SAP/R3 invoice verification workflow and its modules FI, MM, MMD, such as inter company invoices, cash expenditures, income tax, foreign invoices, non-purchase order invoices and special G/L transactions
- clarifying complex business transactions with departments and processing blocked invoices
- handling open items posted in our accounts
- dealing with difficult correspondence and processing dunning letters
- participation in closing activities
- advanced German for daily use, good level of English (spoken and written)
- at least high school education (economical background is great but not a must)
- we welcome experience in accounting (AP preferred) but we are also open to train you everything is needed
- knowledge of SAP is a big plus, user knowledge of MS Office
- ability to think analytically, be efficient, targeted and quality oriented
- flexibility especially in a peak period, ability to handle deadlines and be proactive
- work as a part of the team and have a motivation to be responsible for new assignments
What will you gain:
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruit available in the office)
- company laptop
- flexible working hours
- possible career development
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events,...)
Does this job offer sound good to you? Apply and send us your CV in English.
We are looking forward to you!
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Flexible start/end of working hours, educational courses, training, corporate events, individual schedules of working hours
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.