Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Asset Closing Intern with English (part time)
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team and help us with various accounting activities.
We would like to have you at work mostly in the first days of each month (closing period) and then flexibly during the rest of the month - in total max. 80 hours.
We are happy to welcome both students and parents on parental leave. The best starting date for us is in January or February 2020.
Are you interested? Apply right away!
Which challenges are expecting you:
With the role of Asset Accounting Expert (part time) you will be responsible for designated areas of balance sheet and profit and loss. You will act as a key contact person to our internal customers in various countries across Europe.
- closing activities of fixed assets, inventories and accounts payable (you will cooperate with other team members)
- you will support development of the processes of closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting
- support function within international projects with focus on closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting
- you will be a contact person for external auditors and be responsible for preparing the required documentation if needed
- help to create work instructions and other guidelines
- perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the General Ledger
- you speak English (advanced level in written / spoken form); other language is a plus (f.e. Czech, Polish, Hungarian, German, Greek, Croatian, Romanian, Macedonian)
- university degree or currently on-going studies in economics, ideally also some experience in international accounting with focus on IFRS (it is not mandatory but a big advantage)
- ideally also some experience with the closing-related process chain (fixed asset accounting, inventories and accounts payable), knowledge of IAS / IFRS / local GAAP is beneficial
- basic overview of SAP will be great, MS Office (Excel) is necessary, good analytical, communication, presentation and problem-solving skills are essential
- we are searching for a team player - team approach is absolutely needed
What will you gain:
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruit available in the office)
- company laptop
- flexible working hours
- possible career development
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
Does this job offer sound good to you? Apply and send us your CV in English.
We are looking forward to you!
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.