Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
General Ledger Expert with Hungarian
We are searching for new colleagues to join our great team General Ledger!
We would like to give a chance also to the candidates who don´t have lots of experience but are happy to learn fast and improve their skills in the area of accounting. We will give you a helping hand and guide you through a probation period so that you will be independent very soon.
What do we offer?
Unlimited opportunities in trainings, international environment (we use languages and have lots of nationalities in the company), friendly atmosphere and much more. See more details below and apply - we are looking forward to meeting you!
Which challenges are expecting you:
As member of the General Ledger team, you will be mainly responsible for closing related activities in the area of GL including HR-accounting, revenue and intercompany accounting:
- perform closing preparation, accrual process and intercompany process
- responsibility for the balance sheet and the profit and loss account reconciliation
- record HR-accounting topics and other provisions in the accounting system
- post late entries in accordance to company guidelines in an accounting system
- generate statement of equity and report on changes in provisions
- perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the General Ledger
- assist the auditors in their queries
- day-to-day interaction with a respective internal customer
- advanced English and Hungarian for daily use (spoken and written)
- Bachelor´s degree in Accounting or Diploma in Business Administration
- General ledger accounting experience or experience in AP / AR
- Hungarian GAAP knowledge, IFRS knowledge is a plus
- we use SAP so the knowledge of this accounting software is an advantage, MS Excel knowledge is a standard
- detail-oriented and self-organized personality, customer-friendly communication skills and problem-solving skills
- we work in a team = you should be good team player
- interest into working for international company
- readiness for travelling within Europe if necessary
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
Does this job offer sound good to you? Apply and send us your CV in English.
We are looking forward to you!
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Corporate events, flexible start/end of working hours, individual schedules of working hours, the possibility of study leave, educational courses, training, holidays 5 weeks, sick days, bonuses, cafeteria, contributions to the pension / life insurance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, discount on company products / services, cell phone, notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance
English (advanced), Hungarian (intermediate)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.