Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Senior Accountant with Hungarian
With the role of Senior Accountant you will be responsible for designated areas of balance sheet and profit and loss. You will act as a key contact person to our internal customers in Hungary and Germany.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!
Which challenges are expecting you:
- perform more complex closing activities including analytical reviews
- be responsible for balance sheet and profit and loss account reconciliation
- process late general ledger entries in accordance with company accounting guidelines
- active participation in transition projects and transfers of accounting activities from internal customers, incl. preparation of working instructions and other accounting guidelines
- pivotal role in harmonization and automation of closing processes and continuous improvement, active collaboration with process management
- liaise with auditors, both external and internal
- advanced English and Hungarian (daily use of both languages)
- university degree in Economics and at least a few years (2+) of experience in general ledger accounting and / or an auditing company
- experience with international accounting standards - IAS/IFRS or US GAAP
- experience with SAP or similar ERP system
- good command of MS Office
- detail-oriented and self-organized personality
- customer friendly communication skills and problem solving skills
- team player
- enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Hungarian (intermediate)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.