Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Accounts Payable Accountant Junior (Bratislava)
For our branch in Bratislava, we are searching for a new colleague with knowledge of English and Croatian!
This job is a great opportunity for fresh graduates / juniors with or without work experience in this field.
The purpose of the job is a processing of selected Procure to Pay (PTP) tasks for companies within Deutsche Telekom Group.
We will teach you everything, so feel free to apply!
Which challenges are expecting you:
- processes supplier invoices in SAP system
- verification and posting of invoices via SAP workflow
- checks mandatory data - orders and other requirements needed to post an invoice
- processes returned invoices, cancels invoices, and checks open items
- performs manual payments
- processes elementary (1st level support) and / or more complex (2nd level support) requests from the customer in the ticketing tool
- communicates with suppliers, procurement department and approvers
- works with internal systems and applications
- performs internal ICS controls (Internal Control System)
- high school / university degree (in Economy)
- advanced English and Croatian
- experience is only an advantage, this position is a great start for fresh graduates
- users knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel), SAP is an advantage
- knowledge of accounting standards is a plus
- responsibility, attention to detail, very good communication skills
- ability to work independently as well as in a team and to deal with deadlines
- analytical thinking, willingness to learn and think of possible improvements
What will you gain:
- meal vouchers
- flexible working hours, sick days
- discount on selected Telekom products
- supplementary pension fund
- massages in offices for a discounted price
- opportunity of international career growth
- flexible benefit system (Cafeteria) or Multisport card
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), Croatian (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.