Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
P2P 1st Level Technical Support Expert with German
As a member of P2P 1st level technical support team, you will be responsible for solving technical-related issues of internal employees of Deutsche Telekom’s complex Purchase to Pay services as well as of our external partners. You will communicate both English and German via phone or email on every day basis and have a variety of tasks such as ticketing, e-Auction support, supplier trainings, reporting, testing new technical solutions, incident management and others.
Which challenges are expecting you:
- handling phone (around 20 phone calls /day/ team) or written queries of DT colleagues and external suppliers and tracking them in the ticketing tool /Salesforce as cloud solution
- technical and functional support for multiple platforms (One.Source 2.0, DocuSign, R3-Master/SAP, Sievo, etc.) – solving of complex issues especially in sourcing and contract management
- different kinds of administration tasks: access creations and updates, contract archiving, contract creation and updates in R3-Master, risk management analysis for vendors, preparation of reports
- process services: demand plan, contract management and supplier relationship management support, e-Auction creation and users support, individual supplier communication, event monitoring, upload and download support, supplier training for sourcing events, interface issues solving, OS system testing
- participation on innovation: migration and rollout services tasks
- incident and change request management, proactive system improvement suggestions
- handbook / tutorial creation and updates for OneSource
- collaboration on international projects
- both fluent English and fluent German
- higher education or University degree, focus on technical background is an advantage
- technical support or customer service experience is a big plus
- experience with Ticketing tool (e.g. Salesforce), One Source, R3M, DocuSign can help
- know-how of MS Office (Excel , Word, Outlook)
- customer friendly spirit and team player
- motivation to be creative and to collaborate on process developments and innovations
- self-confident and friendly style of communication
- focus to independently find a solution in complex situations
- ready to learn fast and enjoy new inputs
- ready to work in a dynamic international environment of a big European company
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (intermediate), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.