Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Process Manager (Procure To Pay)
As a Process Manager for the Procure-to-Pay Process management Team of Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic, you will be a business administrator for improving existing processes on our Salesforce platform and leading multiple digitalization projects.
The goal of DTSE is to be the no. 1 service provider within the whole Deutsche Telekom group. You will be a part of an international team of business and IT experts aiming to achieve said goal.
Our team is working closely with business clients to implement the newest technologies (including robotics, machine learning, AI) into their day-to-day business processes and thus increasing the level of automation and digitalization within the company.
The current focus is set on expanding the functionalities of our Salesforce Platform to increase the quality and quantity of the services we provide.
Which challenges are expecting you:
This job focuses on the support and further development of the Salesforce application in the context of the end-to-end consideration "Procure-to-Pay (PTP)" (literally: purchase-to-pay). PTP covers the chain of transactions from the procurement to the payment release of the incoming invoices, which are processed in a company.
- detailed requisitioning and documentation as well as continuous maintenance and development of the Salesforce application in terms of efficiency and quality by means of analytical and statistical methods
- development of technical concepts as part of roll-out / roll-in / implementation projects focusing on Salesforce applications (service console and community front-end/self-service)
- co-design of the Machine Learning process of our AI components (structured- & non-structured Data)
- set up of testing and training concepts to accompany implementations (ensure agent training)
- communication and change management/creation of project presentations
- promote the integration of Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Banking and Payments into the end-to-end organization PTP
- presentation of specialist topics from the relevant process area PTP e.g. in the operative purchasing and accounts payable accounting units, in management circles as well as other departments with interfaces to PTP
- completed Bachelor/Master in Business/Economics or a comparable education with many years of professional experience (at least 3-5 years) in the commercial sector or in purchasing
- advanced level of spoken and written English and ideally also German
- you already have at least 2 years of experience in the field of process management and good user knowledge in the relevant SAP modules and/or Salesforce
- ideally, you have an affinity to (IT) processes/systems
- knowledge of the shared service centre concept and its success factors; initial knowledge of Salesforce and basic knowledge of HTML
- knowledge of KPIs and data structures in procurement and payment processes
- very good knowledge of MS Office; great communication skills between different hierarchical levels and in complicated or conflict situations
- high level of initiative, goal and solution orientation while adhering to important deadlines, flexibility in stressful situations
- outstanding analytical and conceptual skills in collecting, understanding and translating (complex) process requirements
- experience with (IT) projects and taking on key (sub-project) tasks while adhering to the project plan, as well as delivering the project results in high quality
- willingness to travel
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.