Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Asset Accountant Expert with Czech and English
As a team member of international asset accounting team (based in Brno and also in Bratislava) you are going to process the asset accounting for our internal Czech client within Deutsche Telekom Group. You have a chance to develop further your accounting expertise in the financial center of excellence which offers variety of opportunities in your accounting career.
Which challenges are expecting you:
- posts fixed asset transactions (acquisition, transfer, disposal)
- posts activation and depreciation
- performs changes and portfolio management for fixed assets and inventories
- supports customers regarding requests concerning asset accounting
- performs timely billing of investment-related individual and group projects according to specifications of the attended companies
- prepares inventory taking
- maintains the interfaces to the operating companies
- maintains master data (accounts, document types etc.)
- guides and coaches junior accountants and train new team members
- participates in project work
- our minimum is a secondary education with leaving examination but ideally university education (Bachelor’s degree) in Economy or Accounting
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Accounting (Asset Accounting) is a must
- advanced English and fluent Czech or Slovak (we have a Czech client)
- knowledge of SAP is beneficial, experience with MS Office is required
- structured and independent work approach and strong analytical skills
- reliability, flexibility and strong communication skills (you will be in regular contact with our internal client and also with your colleagues)
- ability to work in team and willingness to work in an international environment
- possibility and willingness to join us as soon as possible
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), Czech (proficient)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.