Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
IFRS Financial Closing Expert
As a member of the Financial Statements Closing team you will be responsible for fulfilling IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) requirements in company’s accounting procedures, coordination of closing preparation activities and communication with stakeholders and external auditors. Aligned with several national operating companies, you will face interesting challenges in closing processes.
Apply right away, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Which challenges are expecting you:
- oversight of monthly, quarterly and annual reporting packages according to IFRS and Deutsche Telekom Group Accounting Manual
- support in implementation of new IFRS requirements and ensure correct accounting treatment of new business models
- support in coordination of closing process incl. coordination of closing-related information delivery from several stakeholders locally as well as internationally
- consult with external auditors and independently prepare the required documentation
- support in preparation of annual statutory financial statements
- support international transition of accounting activities from national operating companies to Deutsche Telekom Services Europe
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Finance, ideally from big international or audit company
- you have fluent English and ideally also additional language such as Croatian or Greek
- IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) accounting know-how is a plus
- good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is beneficial
- well organized and stress-resistant personality, great communication skills and good approach to customers
- ability to meet tight deadlines and produce accurate results, active and team player attitude
- interest in working in an international environment and willingness to travel within Europe
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.