Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Celonis Administrator (part time job)
Are you interested in data analysis and/or do you like organizational activities and communication with people? Do you want to have a flexible part time job during your studies but not only for short period of time?
Our team full of friendly people is growing so we would like to welcome a new member who will help us with all possible administration related to Celonis tool and Project work itself. Go ahead and send us your CV - we are looking forward to meet with you!
Data Analytics Team analyses end-to-end process flows in any system (e.g. SAP) based on the digital footprints and makes them visual and reportable in real time on big data level. We offer completely new insights and reporting capabilities via Celonis tool.
Which challenges are expecting you:
- Celonis project support (maintaining analyses in various Celonis environments, working on their consolidation to improve their effectivity and simplicity, preparation of presentations etc.)
- Celonis promo and communication concept (contribution to internal webpage about Celonis, communication with the users of Celonis tool etc.)
- team administration support (organization of Celonis project meetings, guests handling, Sharepoint administration, Team manuals administration etc.)
- enrolled in a Bachelor or Master Degree Program in Economics, Management or IT
- advanced English, German is a plus but not a must
- good communication and organization skills
- ability to think analytically
- we also expect that you have advanced knowledge with MS Office (Word, Excel) and you are well skilled in PowerPoint
What will you gain:
- long-term part time job with flexible working hours
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company laptop
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.