Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Assistant to Managing Director & Office Management Support
We are looking for a new member of our Back office team!
As part of a Facility Management and Back Office support team, you will have a key role in helping us to improve and deliver the internal services to our employees and guests.
This role may be an interesting opportunity for you if you are looking for a varied position where you can take care of our offices, be a right hand to the Managing Director and use and continuously develop your organizational skills.
Do you have Czech or Slovak as your native language and are you very good in English as well? Are you able to work independently, be proactive in finding new solutions or challenges and do you know what it means to be customer oriented? Then click on "Apply" button because we are looking forward to meeting you!
Which challenges are expecting you:
Taking care of the office:
- handle relationship with office provider / landlord, ensure that common areas are fully equipped (tea, coffee, kitchen, flipcharts, magic-markers etc.)
- manage the process of delivery and distribution within the office
- maintain order of the meeting rooms and common areas, be a contact person for cleaning service
- help organize and maintain office common areas, solve issues if necessary and suggest possible improvements
Taking care about our guests:
- welcoming guests, ensure proper registration and visiting card management
- organization of catering and refreshments for internal events
Taking care about our travels:
- manage Travel Service (Transfer) within Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria with our vendor and improve the process if necessary
Support Managing Director:
- manage diary and schedule / coordinate meetings and appointments
- make travel arrangements
- produce reports, presentations and briefings
- maintain office filing system
- greet clients and visitors as needed
- native Czech / Slovak and good English (spoken and written)
- customer service skills because you are the first impression of our company (we expect you to be friendly, welcoming, organized and knowledgeable about the company)
- computer skills because you will need to answer emails, create and manage schedules, work with MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- communication skills, which means listening to customers and management, speaking in a clear and friendly way over the phone and face-to-face + you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills too
- growth mindset - you shall possess excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- you should have attention to detail and problem solving skills, together with proactive approach
- you have strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment and creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- interest to work in growing international company with really friendly and open atmosphere
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.