Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Senior Accountant with German
The Service Line Procure-To-Pay (PTP) is responsible for the implementation and optimization of the end-to-end process chain of operations, from procurement to the release of the invoice and payment. The Competence Center PTP (PTP-CCE) is in charge for the entire Procure-To-Pay support (First and Second Level) as well as processing group payment transactions and bank accounting. Furthermore, we initiate and support process improvements in close collaboration with Process Management. We are working on SAP platform and connection our PTP experts in international team (mainly located in Leipzig, Bratislava and Brno).
We offer advanced training and further education to improve your expertise and soft skills. Take your chance to participate in an interesting, varied and future-oriented department with a dynamic and flexible team. We look forward to working with you!
Which challenges are expecting you:
- second level accounting tasks (accounts payable)
- open-item clearing and management
- invoice clearing
- goods receipt/invoice receipt clearing
- direct vendor support
- all activities in connection with balance confirmations
- provision, analysis and formatting of relevant data from SAP
- clearing of trade tax notices
- changing of assignment accounts
- strong cooperation with domestic and German First and Second Level Support
- working in projects and leading partial projects, support of process harmonization executed by Process Management
- act as a key contact for the group lead and direct manager
- support by training of experts
- handling of high complexity cases in day to day business
- other ad-hoc activities defined by Superiors
- university education in Economy or Accounting
- advanced German and English
- around 3 years of working experience in accounting (Accounts Payable preferred), procurement experience is a big plus
- knowledge in SAP/Sintel R/3 (FI/MM) is a big plus
- good skills in using Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- structured and independent work approach as well as team player approach
- strong sense of responsibility, quality and accurateness
- customer orientated communication style, working style focused on solutions
- willingness to work in an international environment, participate abroad training (Germany) and occasional abroad workshops
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.