Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Are you a fan of SQL, Python, programming language R, Data Science and Machine Learning? Our experienced and international team is expanding in support of variety of exciting and innovative projects.
As a member of the Data Analytics Team of Deutsche Telekom Services Europe, you will be at the forefront of innovation in variety of functional areas.
Are you interested? Go ahead!
Which challenges are expecting you:
- you will be in search for optimizing the business and business processes with the power of data
- implementation of process analyses and act as an interface to our customers
- the chance to analyse data and identify possible use and application cases of data analytics
- cooperation with business (regular meetings and calls with internal customers regarding their needs), so the ability to explain technical stuff to business colleagues is crucial part of this job
- you will have the opportunity to work with variety of data mining and data analytics tools
- you will actively take part and contribute in customer workshops
- we offer opportunities to grow and develop yourself (predictive analytics using Python / R and advanced analytics use cases where statistical methods such as regression, classification and clustering are used)
- first working experience in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- excellent English, ideally also Czech and/or German
- you are OK with coding in Python and/or R
- you shall follow current trends in data analytics market
- we work with Salesforce, SAP and SAP HANA studio - experience with these tools is more than welcome
- IT area sounds good to you, but business process management is something that seems to be interesting too (Procurement, Finance, Human Resources experience)
- you are aware of and willing to apply Agile methodology (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc.)
- you are an analytical thinker, have an affinity for structure, grasp things fast and work systematically
- you are a team player, open for international environment and be able to travel occasionally within Europe
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.