Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Team Leader for Accounting Team
The Service Line Procure-To-Pay (PTP) is responsible for the implementation and optimization of the end-to-end process chain of operations, from procurement to the release of the invoice and payment. The Competence Center PTP (PTP-CCE) is in charge of the entire Procure-To-Pay support (First and Second Level) as well as processing group payment transactions and bank accounting. Furthermore, we initiate and support process improvements in close collaboration with Process Management. We are working on the SAP platform and connection our PTP experts in an international team (mainly located in Leipzig, Bratislava and Brno).
Which challenges are expecting you:
- leading and managing of the Supplier Steering Team (SST) and being the professional point of contact for the team and external contacts.
- assuming operational responsibility of SST-relevant topics during the month-end closing and annual financial statement (e.g. GR/IR account, recurring postings etc.).
- act as a key contact to the Group Lead of Supplier Steering and Senior Management as well as other department of Deutsche Telekom (e.g. Closing department and other P2P Areas).
- cooperate closely with First and Second Level Support
- working in international projects, identifying optimization in the relevant fields (e.g. such as recurring postings) and driving the implementation
- supporting of team spirit and continuous development of knowledge and skills
- ensuring open-minded, supportive and goal-oriented communication within as well as outside of the team
Coordinating the daily business task of the team:
- supporting and assisting team members on technical questions and topics
- handling of high complexity cases in day to day business
- other ad-hoc activities defined by management
- core supplier management and direct vendor support
- provision, analysis and formatting of relevant data from SAP
- clearing of trade tax notices
- supporting of process harmonization executed by Process Management
- university education in Economy or Management
- advanced English and German
- solid working experience (several years) in accounting (Accounts Payable preferred), procurement experience is a plus
- several years of team management experience, international project management
- knowledge of IFRS, German commercial code book knowledge is big plus (HGB)
- good knowledge of SAP/Sintel R/3 (FI/MM) and MS Office
- international project management qualification (e.g. IPMA or Scrum Master) is a plus
- structured and independent work approach as well as being a team player
- strong sense of responsibility, quality and accurateness
- quick understanding and grasp of new tasks
- customer orientated communication style, working style focused on solutions
- focus on problem solving and customer satisfaction
- willingness to work in an international environment and participate abroad training (Germany) and occasional international business trips
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Corporate events, flexible start/end of working hours, individual schedules of working hours, the possibility of study leave, educational courses, training, holidays 5 weeks, sick days, bonuses, cafeteria, contributions to the pension / life insurance, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, discount on company products / services, cell phone, notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.