Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Closing Asset Accountant Senior with Hungarian
With the role of Closing Asset Expert Senior – Specialist for Closing Fixed Assets, Closing Accounts Payable and Inventory Accounting you will be responsible for continuous development/improvement of closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting activities. With relation to these topics you will advise accountant experts/associates within the team and operate as contact person to our internal customers.
You will work in an international environment within Europe and gain a lot of experience.
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!
Which challenges are expecting you:
- analyse new business contracts or models from the perspective of closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting in consideration of accounting standards and consulting with external auditors incl. independently preparing the required documentation
- provide guidance and guidelines to experts/associates and operational accountants incl. work instructions and operationalized guidelines
- closing activities of fixed assets, inventory accounting and accounts payables incl. analytical review to ensure high closing quality
- develop and provide training material related to closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting to experts/associates and operational accountants as well as actively attending specialized international conferences
- function of project manager or workstream leader with focus on closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting in international environment with impact to group, e.g. harmonization and automation of closing processes under consideration of accounting standards, launching technical solutions and implementing one mutual SAP-System (one.ERP), handover of closing activity from various subsidiaries and migration into SSC
- initiate continuous improvement and development of processes related to closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting according to strategy
- present specialized fixed asset topics to operational accounting units, executive committees and specialist in departments which interface with financial statements
- act as the contact person to customers for closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting related topic
- advanced English and Hungarian (daily use of both languages)
- university degree in economics and around several years (2+) of experience in external accounting and / or an auditing company
- experience in the entire closing-related process chain with processes in fixed asset accounting / General Ledger, inventories and accounts payable (good knowledge of International Accounting Standards, preferably IAS/IFRS)
- knowledge of SAP and MS Office
- self-organized personality with conceptual thinking, good team player, analytical thinking
- international project experience in the field of accounting and closing with close link to IT is good to have
- ability to deal with customers, business partners and colleagues with your cooperative working style, social and communication skills
- enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus
- extra week of holiday (25 days/year), 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- pension plan contribution
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- involvement in various activities supporting charity organization (Flea markets, volunteering days, food collections)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Hungarian (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.