Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
General Ledger Expert - part time (suitable for students)
As member of the General Ledger team you will be mainly responsible for closing related activities in the area of GL including HR-accounting, revenue and intercompany accounting. This job is most suitable for candidates (could be also students in the final year of studies) who are able to work 80 hours a month and mainly at the end of the months (closing period etc.).
Which challenges are expecting you:
- perform closing preparation, accrual process and intercompany process
- responsibility for the balance sheet and the profit and loss account reconciliation
- record HR-accounting topics and other provisions in the accounting system
- post late entries in accordance to company guidelines in an accounting system
- generate statement of equity and report on changes in provisions
- perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the General Ledger
- assist the auditors in their queries
- day-to-day interaction with a respective internal customer
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration
- advanced English (mandatory) and Hungarian (an advantage)
- general ledger accounting experience or experience in AP / AR
- Czech / Hungarian GAAP knowledge
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred and proficiency in MS Excel
- detail-oriented and self-organized personality
- customer friendly communication skills and problem solving skills
- team player and enthusiasm for working in international environment
What will you gain:
- long-term part time job with flexible working hours
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company laptop
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.