Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Closing Asset Expert with Hungarian
With the role of Closing Asset Expert – Associate for Closing Fixed Assets, Closing Accounts Payable and Inventory Accounting you will be responsible for advising transactional oriented/operational teams of asset accounting, creating guidelines, training materials as well as participating in the international process optimization and standardization projects. You will provide accounting guidelines for operational asset accountants and continuously develop and improve internal processes in a field of Closing Fixed Assets, Closing Accounts Payable and Inventory Accounting. You will work in an international environment within Europe and gain a lot of experience. If you are also interested in continuous improvement and looking forward to work with IT-Systems and process very close to the state of art, then do not hesitate and apply for this role – we are looking forward to getting in touch with you.
Which challenges are expecting you:
- closing activities of fixed assets, inventories and accounts payables, incl. creation of fixed-asset movement schedule and reconciliation between different SAP evaluation areas
- support development of the processes of closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting, incl. identification of improvement potential and ensuring implementation of derived measures
- support of analysis of new business contracts or models from the perspective of closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting in consideration of accounting standards
- support consulting with external auditors and preparing the required documentation
- provide guidance and guidelines to operational accountants incl. work instructions and operationalized guidelines
- support function within international projects or lead workstream with medium complexity with focus on closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting in international environment with impact to group, e.g. harmonization and automation of closing processes under consideration of accounting standards, launching technical solutions and implementing one mutual SAP-System (one.ERP), handover of closing activity from various subsidiaries and migration into SSC
- present specialized fixed asset, inventory or accounts payables topics to the operational accounting units, executive committees and specialist in departments which interface with financial statements
- fluent English and Hungarian
- University degree in economics and about 0-3 years experience in international external accounting with a focus on IFRS
- experienced in the entire closing-related process chain with processes in fixed asset accounting, inventories and accounts payables (very good knowledge of IAS/IFRS, local GAAP know-how beneficial)
- experience in the entire closing-related process chain with processes in fixed asset accounting, inventories and accounts payables
- knowledge of SAP (modules FI, FI-AA, CO), MS Office, statistical methods and good analytical skills
- high communication-, presentation- and problem-solving skills
- team player
- enthusiasm for the international environment and occasional travelling within Europe to participate in international meetings.
What will you gain:
- annual financial bonus, base gross monthly salary from 30.000 CZK
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Hungarian (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.