Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Are you a fan of SQL, Python, programming language R, Data Science and Machine Learning?
Our team of 8 experienced and friendly people is looking for a new colleague who will be involved in many interesting projects!
As a member of the Procure-to-Pay Analytics Team of Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic, you will be working with one of the most innovative Process Mining and Analytics solutions.
Are you interested? Go ahead!
Which challenges are expecting you:
- be responsible for existing data models (you will be a first part of the chain in Development team and it means that requirements from Product owner usually start with you)
- create new data models for additional systems connected in SAP HANA using advanced SQL scripts and graphical calculation views
- cooperate with business (regular calls with internal customers regarding their needs), so the ability to explain technical stuff is one of the main parts of this job
- and of course, there are opportunities to grow and develop yourself (Predictive Analytics using Python / R in the front-end tool Celonis and Advanced Analytics use cases where statistical methods such as regression, classification and clustering are used)
- you are excited of Big Data, Data Science and Machine Learning or you already have first working experience in that
- you are able to rock SQL while eating breakfast (we work in SAP HANA studio - experience with that is more than welcome)
- excellent English, ideally also Czech and/or German
- really great is if you are OK with coding in Python and/or R
- IT area sounds good to you, but business process management is something that seems to be interesting too (Procurement, Accounting or Customer Service on a basic level of knowledge)
- an advantage is if you understand data object structures in SAP (especially MM, FI) and Salesforce or comparable system landscapes
- and to be completely successful in this role you also should be a great colleague because we work in a team, be open for international environment and be able to travel occasionally within Europe
We offer you:
- annual financial bonus
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- flexible working hours
- free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- company mobile phone and laptop
- meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- a bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- we love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- and we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.