Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Accounts Payable Expert with German
In our international Accounts Payable team, we are handling different kinds of invoices in SAP platform and we are responsible for the closing activities. You have a chance to take part on interesting digitalization projects and support our improvement of best practices. You also have the opportunity to grow further and get the expertise in the area of international finance and accounting.
Which challenges are expecting you:
- Processing complex business transactions in the accounts payable department.
- Ensure verification of invoices on legal requirements especially VAT an internal compliance
- Posting invoices by SAP/R3 invoice verification workflow and its modules FI, MM, MMD, such as inter company invoices, cash expenditures, income tax, foreign invoices, non-purchase order invoices and special G/L transactions
- Clarifying complex business transactions with departments and processing blocked invoices
- Handling open items posted in our accounts
- Dealing with difficult correspondence and processing dunning letters
- Participation in closing activities
- Fluent German and English
- Economical apprenticeship and / or first professional experience in accounting (AP preffered)
- Knowledge of SAP/R3 Modules FI and MM is a big plus
- MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to think in an analytical and networked way
- Efficient, targeted and quality oriented mode of practice
- Considerable amount of commitment, flexibility, adherence to schedules and initiative
- Ready to work as a part of a team and have high motivation to be responsible for new assignments
What will you gain:
- Annual financial bonus
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- A bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- Family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- Personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- We love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- And we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.