Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Office Management and Back Office Support (part-/full-time)
Office Management and Back Office Support (part- or full-time)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe mission is to deliver high-value services to our customers and continually improve the way we work.
As part of a Facility Management and Back Office support team, you will be helping us to improve and deliver the internal services to our employees and guests. The area is key to a good well-being and togetherness of the team.
If you have customer-oriented mindset, if you like to make the life of your clients easier, if you are stress-resistant and accept the challenges with a smile, you will feel happy with us.
Your tasks will be:
Your tasks will be covering the area of office management, facility management and administration:
- Help with incoming / outgoing post and manage relationship with Post Office. Ensure that the POST-related process works well.
Taking care of the Office
- Handle relationship with office provider / landlord, taking care about minor repairs
- Ensure that common areas are fully equipped and refilled (tea, coffee, after, kitchen, flipcharts, magic-markers etc.)
- Order the common area equipment as required
- Manage the process of delivery and distribution within the office
- Help with keeping the office in a perfect shape
- Maintain order of the meeting rooms and common areas, simple cleaning, maintain order
Taking care about our guests
- Welcoming guests, ensure proper registration and visiting card management
- Making sure that visitors feel welcomed in professional way
- Organization of catering and refreshments and internal events
Taking care about our travels
- Manage Travel Service (Transfer) within Czech Republic, Slovakia and Austria with our vendor and improve the process.
Our requirements are:
- Native Czech / Slovak and intermedieate English
- Customer-Service Skills: You are the first impression of our company. A successful candidate will be friendly, welcoming, organized and knowledgeable about the company
- Computer Skills: You will need to answer emails, use the phone system, create and manage schedules, work with MS Word and Excel. general IT skills
- Communication Skills: Listening to customers and management, speaking in a clear and friendly way over the phone and face-to-face are essential skills; You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Growth Mindset: You shall possess excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work; You have attention to detail and problem solving skills; You have strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment and you have creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Employment contract, agreement on working activities (DPČ)
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.