Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
General Ledger Expert with Polish
As member of the General Ledger team you will be mainly responsible for closing related activities in the area of GL including HR-accounting, revenue and intercompany accounting. You will be part of friendly and enthusiastic team of Polish speakers supporting our internal customer. You can expect following interesting challenges:
Which challenges are expecting you:
- Perform closing preparation, accrual process and intercompany process.
- Responsibility for the balance sheet and the profit and loss account reconciliation.
- Record HR-accounting topics and other provisions in the accounting system.
- Post late entries in accordance to company guidelines in an accounting system.
- Generate statement of equity and report on changes in provisions.
- Perform controls for the internal control system to ensure compliance and correctness of the General Ledger
- Assist the auditors in their queries
- Day-to-day interaction with a respective internal customer
- Fluent English and communicative Polish
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or diploma in Business Administration
- General ledger accounting experience or few years experience in AP / AR
- Polish GAAP knowledge is a plus
- IFRS knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting-software, SAP preferred and proficiency in MS Excel
- Detail-oriented and self-organized personality
- Customer friendly communication skills and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Enthusiasm for working in international environment
- Readiness for travelling within Europe during the training phase
What will you gain:
- Annual financial bonus
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Free refreshment (water, coffee, tea, milk and fruits available in the office)
- Company mobile phone and laptop
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 100 CZK per working day
- A bunch of Benefits (Cafeteria Plan, Multisport Card, Makro Card)
- Family program with T-Mobile (50% discount for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities (access to the internal learning HUB)
- Personal development (career path, job rotation, Bring your own Project)
- Are you coming from abroad? We have prepared a relocation package for you!
- We love our job, but we also know how to relax and play (yoga, stretching, football, massages, relaxation zones)
- And we also know how to spend time together (brunches, Health Day, summer and Xmas events..)
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Polish (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.