Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Purchase to Pay -1st Level Support Procurement with German
As a member of P2P 1st level support team, you will be responsible for solving procurement and accounting related issues of internal employees of Deutsche Telekom’s complex Purchase to Pay services as well as of our external partners. You will communicate both English and German via phone or email on every day basis and have a variety of tasks such as ticketing, e-Auction creation, reporting, incident management and others.
Your tasks will be:
- Handling phone or written queries of DT colleagues and external suppliers and tracking them in the ticketing tool /salesforce as cloud solution
- Different kinds of administration tasks: access creations and updates, sourcing and contract management support, support on resolution of various accounting queries, preparation of reports
- Process services: e-Auction creation and users support, individual supplier communication, event monitoring, upload and download support
- Participation on innovation: migration and rollout services tasks
- Incident Management
Our requirements are:
- Both advanced English and German
- Higher education or University degree, preferably with focus on Economy or Accounting
- Customer service experience is a big plus
- Experience in procurement/ accounting chain of international company, esp. SSC is a big plus
- Experience with Ticketing tool, SAP, SRM tool is a plus
- Know- how of MS Office (Excel , Word, Outlook)
- Customer friendly spirit and team player
- Motivation to be creative and to collaborate on process developments and innovations
- Self-confident and friendly style of communication
- Focus to independently find a solution in complex situations
- Enthusiasm for abroad introduction training in Germany and other following trainings
- Ready to learn fast and enjoy new inputs
- Ready to work in a dynamic international environment of a big European company
We offer you:
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone and laptop
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.