Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
As a senior recruiter, you are going to be responsible for smooth recruiting process and efficient recruiting strategy in our company. You will use your language skills and cooperate with a small team of enthusiastic people. You will cooperate with our international partners and have a chance to participate in projects of Deutsche Telekom's HR.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsibility for building up high quality relationships internally within the company as well as externally with partners and candidates
- Coordinate a small team of part-time recruiter and sourcer, overlook their tasks and motivate them for best results
- Suggest process improvements and go for best practices and effective recruiting strategy
- Treat senior candidates and managers successfully
- Prepare recruiting materials, post jobs to appropriate job boards and work with social media
- Pre-screen and evaluate candidates resumes and job applications, conduct and assess interviews using various recruiting and selection tools, from the first pre-creening call to the final personal interview with the hiring managers
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the hiring team nad hiring managers
- Ensure the agile recruiting process through efficient communication and planning with the hiring team
- Cooperate closely with external recruiting partners, internal HR and communication team members
- Act as a professional company representative and build influential candidate relationships
- Manage different topics with link to internal HR and PR
Our requirements are:
- Min. 2 years experience with internal (in-house recruiting)
- Native Czech / Slovak, fluent English. German is a big plus.
- Experience with people management is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage tasks of different complexity and motivate yourself and others
- Ability to map weak points and suggest improvements
- Creativity, reliability, efficiency
- Brave personality able to approach different kinds of people in a friendly and professional way
- Desire to reach the goals in the requested timelines
- Sense for coherence, system and structure
- Flexibility, team player, spirit for multinational corporate working environment
We offer you:
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone and laptop
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.