Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Purchase to Pay - 2nd Level Support with German
The Service Line Procure-To-Pay (PTP) is in charge for the implementation and optimization of the end-to-end process chain of operations, from procurement to the release of the invoice. The Competence Center PTP (PTP-CCE) is responsible for the entire Procure-To-Pay support (first and second level) including the initiation and support of process improvements in close collaboration with Process Management. In this role, you will be mainly responsible for complex 2nd Level issues, data analysis and reports.
Your tasks will be:
- Identification of control issues and gaps by using the data analytic system DART (Expert Data Analytics)
- Support of operational processes within PTP Service Line through real-time information with focus on process compliance
- Design of preventative and automatic operational controls
- Support regarding risk assessment due to combinatorial analyses
- Provision, analysis and formatting of relevant data
- Preparing summaries and presentations in order to visualize findings and conclusions
- Support P2P Team leader in identifying and managing process improvement measures
- Strong cooperation with the subsidiaries of Deutsche Telekom group and national, German Second Level Support
- Support of process harmonization executed by Process Management
- Analytical clearing of GR/IR accounts
Our requirements are:
- Minimum secondary education with leaving examination with focus on Economy or Accounting
- Fluent English and intermediate German, Hungarian is a plus
- Min. 2 years of relevant work experience in Accounting (AccountsPayable), knowledge of procurement and accounting processes
- Know-how of SAP/Sintel R/3 (FI/MM) and MS Office
- Analytical skills
- Structured and independent work approach with sense of responsibility
- High attitude towards quality and accurateness
- Customer orientated working style focused on efficient communication and solution
- Ready to work in an international and dynamic team
- Enthusiasm for international environment and occasional travelling within Europe
We offer you:
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone and laptop
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
English (advanced), German (intermediate)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.