Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
P2P Accounts Payable Team Lead with German
As a lead, you will be responsible for functional and disciplinary team leading of around 20 junior and senior accounts payable accountants. You will be involved in international projects to improve, unify and digitize Deutsche Telekom's financial processes. You will be in close contact with colleagues from Germany and Slovakia.
Your tasks will be:
- Efficient management, planning and monitoring of the team
- Creation and keeping of clear structure, responsibilities and interfaces of the team member’s work
- Support of team spirit and continuous development of knowledge and skills
- Ensuring open-minded, supportive and goal-oriented communication within as well as outside of the team
- Participation on strategic concepts to support the development international networks and global team structures
- Overall responsibility for the vendor end-to-end processing of non-standardized invoice systems as well as for our SAP ERP standard process
- Ensuring the quality and on-time monthly, quarterly and annual financial closings for all relevant companies
- Accompany coordination with external auditors and independent preparation of the necessary documentation
- Close cooperation with international P2P process management team and participation in international projects
- Identification of optimization potential within the AP process and participation on its automation, standardization and digitalization
- Ensuring of following and further implementation of international legal and group compliance requirements and other internal regulations
Our requirements are :
- University Degree in Economy / Accounting / Business Management or similar
- English and German on intermediate level (ready for business communication)
- Min. 3 years of experience in finance, ideally of international company, esp. SSC
- Formal or informal experience with people management of bigger team
- Knowledge of MS Office and ERP system, ideally SAP
- International project management skills is a big plus
- Ability to motivate the team and lead it by example, emphatically and constructively solve conflicts and keep friendly atmosphere by keeping eye on the quality and responsibility
- Good presentation and moderation skills
- Analytical thinking, quick comprehension and good abstraction ability to communicate complex issues
- Focus on problem solving and customer satisfaction
We offer you:
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), German (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.