Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Accounting Process Manager: Int. Asset Operations Projects
As a process manager, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of cross-border accounting projects related to asset accounting. You will be supported by international process management team.
Your tasks will be:
- Analysis of processes and identification of optimization opportunities
- Evaluation and realisation of process improvements to ensure cost reduction and increase of efficiency and/or quality
- Roll-out of the financial accounting processes related to the One ERP project
- Execution of assessments and Fit/Gap process analyses
- Implementation and monitoring of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Implementation of workflows
- Optimization of organisational aspects (e.g. allocation of work items to staff)
- Support of roll-in projects to integrate further accounting functions into the SSC
- Development of concepts as basis for the realisation of IT improvements
- Development of training material and conduction of in-house-trainings for staff
- Status reporting of your projects in front of the Board on a national and international basis.
- Regular communication of project status with the heads of departments
Our requirements are:
- Fluent English
- University degree in Economy/Accounting
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting and project management
- Practical experience in the design and implementation of process improvements
- Technical know-how on accounting and/or finance issues and corresponding processes
- At least basic knowledge of IFRS and SAP
- Willingness to travel up to 50 % of working time is a must
We offer you:
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support rising of common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.