Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 9 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
Accounting Process Manager: Asset Closing Int. Projects
In this position you will manage national and international projects with higher complexity focusing on closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting. You will have regular communication of project status to management and stakeholders lead. You will be involved in various transition and automation projects across Europe.
Your tasks will be:
- Control of migrations e.g. transfer, centralize and harmonize activities from several subsidiaries
- Prepare and roll out the standardized processes as part of group wide ERP-program, including asset migration design and migration support
- Collaboration with the operational accounting unit and other relevant departments
- Design, plan and launch of SAP solutions and group wide standardized / harmonized processes focusing on closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting with increasing level of automation
- Continuous improvement of processes for closing fixed assets, closing accounts payable and inventory accounting and stabilizing transferred activities. This includes identifying of optimization and harmonization potential as well as implementing derived measures in particular
- Create working instructions and develop training schemes, training of employees and sharing knowledge. Holding training measures and actively attending specialized international conferences, including giving presentations
- Consulting with external auditors and independently preparing required documentation
Our requirements are:
- Fluent English and one of the following languages: Czech/Slovak or Hungarian or Polish
- University degree
- Experience in leading international projects (as project manager with its typical project management tools), especially transition projects
- Process management know-how
- Excellent communication, presentation and moderation skills
- Familiar with IFRS / IAS
- Advanced knowledge of SAP (FI, FI-AA,), FI-AA preferable
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in closing-related processes and general accounting, ideally in the field of assets, inventories and provisions
- Team player
- Readiness for business trips
- Enthusiasm for internationally-oriented projects and intercultural teams including business trips within Europe
We offer you:
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support raising of a common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Duration of employment
English (advanced), Czech (advanced), Slovak (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.