Accounts Payable Accountant with German
In our international Accounts Payable team, we are handling different kinds of invoices in SAP platform and we are responsible for the closing activities. You have a chance to take part on interesting digitalization projects and support our improvement of best practises. You also have the opportunity to grow furhter and get the expertise in the area of international finance and accounting.
Your main accountabilities:
- Processing complex business transactions in the accounts payable department.
- Ensure verification of invoices on legal requirements especially VAT an internal compliance
- Posting invoices by SAP/R3 invoice verification workflow and its modules FI, MM, MMD, such as inter company invoices, cash expenditures, income tax, foreign invoices, non-purchase order invoices and special G/L transactions
- Clarifying complex business transactions with departments and processing blocked invoices
- Handling open items posted in our accounts
- Dealing with difficult correspondence and processing dunning letters
- Participation in closing activities
- Coordinating with decentralized and external interface partner, customers and suppliers
- Supporting for SOX/ICS-controls and internal process optimizations
Your desired profile:
- Fluent German and English
- Economical apprenticeship and 1 - 3 years of professional experience
- Ideally knowledge of SAP/R3 Modules FI and MM, as well as accounting and process knowledge in all relevant SAP systems
- MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to think in an analytical and networked way
- Efficient, targeted and quality oriented mode of practice
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Considerable amount of commitment, flexibility, adherence to schedules and initiative
- Ready to work as a part of a team and have high motivation to be responsible for new assignments
- Open-minded character and approach that keeps colleagues, customers and employees in high esteem
Our offer (only for full-time):
- Annual Bonus to competitive base salary
- 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
- Company Mobile phone
- Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
- Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
- Multisport Card
- Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
- Training and qualification opportunities
- Career and personal development
- Relocation package for abroad newcomers
- Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support raising of a common expertise.
Information about the vacancy
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Type of employment
Duration of employment
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
German (advanced), english (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.
ContactDeutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.