Deutsche Telekom Services Europe is an internal services provider of Deutsche Telekom, one of the world's leading integrated telecommunications companies.
We feel as much at home in the cosy middle of Europe, Brno, as we do in other 10 European locations. Our shared mission is to put priority on customer satisfaction, quality and innovations in areas of finance and procurement services.
We are on our way to become industry's top service company and we want you to be a part of the success story! Apply now and design with us the world of tomorrow.
In our international Accounts Payable team, we are handling different kinds of invoices in SAP platform and we are responsible for the closing activities. You have a chance to take part on interesting digitalization projects and support our improvement of best practises. You also have the opportunity to grow furhter and get the expertise in the area of international finance and accounting.
• Processing complex business transactions in the accounts payable department.
• Ensure verification of invoices on legal requirements especially VAT an internal compliance
• Posting invoices by SAP/R3 invoice verification workflow and its modules FI, MM, MMD, such as inter company invoices, cash expenditures, income tax, foreign invoices, non-purchase order invoices and special G/L transactions
• Clarifying complex business transactions with departments and processing blocked invoices
• Handling open items posted in our accounts
• Dealing with difficult correspondence and processing dunning letters
• Participation in closing activities
• Coordinating with decentralized and external interface partner, customers and suppliers
• Supporting for SOX/ICS-controls and internal process optimizations
• Fluent German and English
• Economical apprenticeship and 1 - 3 years of professional experience
• Ideally knowledge of SAP/R3 Modules FI and MM, as well as accounting and process knowledge in all relevant SAP systems
• MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Ability to think in an analytical and networked way
• Efficient, targeted and quality oriented mode of practice
• Very good communication and presentation skills
• Considerable amount of commitment, flexibility, adherence to schedules and initiative
• Ready to work as a part of a team and have high motivation to be responsible for new assignments
• Open-minded character and approach that keeps colleagues, customers and employees in high esteem
• Annual Bonus to competitive base salary (10 percent of the total annual salary)
• 25 days of vacation, 2 sick days, 1 day off for volunteering
• Flexible working hours
• Refreshments (coffee and fruits available in the office)
• Company Mobile phone
• Meal vouchers in amount of 100 CZK per working day
• Benefit Cafeteria Plan of 8 000 CZK /year for leisure activities
• Multisport Card
• Family program with T-Mobile (50 percent off for employee’s family members)
• Training and qualification opportunities
• Career and personal development
• Relocation package for abroad newcomers
• Company events
As a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, we ensure not only work-life balance and international career opportunities but also personal development opportunities. We support all individuals in their performance, development and growth. We offer a variety of trainings, qualifications and e-learning activities to actively support raising of a common expertise.
Based on your application to this position personal data in your CV and other personal data provided by you or gained during the recruiting process will be processed by Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o., identification no.: 05507278, registered office: Holandská 859/3, Štýřice, 639 00 Brno, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter "DTSE CZ") as controller, for the purpose of selection of the candidate most suitable for the position as legitimate interest of DTSE CZ. You have no legal obligation to provide your data to us or participate in the recruiting process. Your data will be stored for the period of 30 days after the end of recruiting process. During the recruiting process your data will be processed by DTSE CZ employees both in electronic and paper form and can be shared with other companies within the Deutsche Telekom AG Group and affiliate companies, exclusively within EU. Due to the nature of the job and international collaboration within the company, Deutsche Telekom AG employees can even participate in the recruiting process. You have right to information about data we and our partners process and explanation about processing your personal data. You can also ask us to let you gain access to your data, to correct, update or amend your data or to block or erase your data ("right to be forgotten"). You can object to processing of your data and you can demand data portability to another controller. In case you will have doubts about our way of processing your data, you can contact us, our DPO Pavel Jireček at our registered office on aforementioned address or e-mail: FMB_DTSE_CZ_Compliance_Data_Privacy_Security01@telekom.com, or refer to The Office for Personal Data Protection to lodge a complaint.
Holandská 859/3, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Full-time work, part-time work
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
German (advanced), english (advanced)
Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Czech Republic s.r.o.
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.
Suitable for the physically challenged. Attendance to company site required. Suitable for: Disabled, Wheelchair bound.